Privacy and security policy
1. Upon filling out the order form, the customer agrees to process his personal data for marketing purposes in connection with the activity of F.H.U. ANNAPOL, in accordance with the Act of August 29th, 1997 (Item 23, Paragraph 1)
2. The www.annapol.com website restricts the use and collection of information about customers to essential minimum required to provide our customers with top quality services, which includes, among other things, informing our customers about our products and services.
3. In some cases (forms), we collect information about users, such as e-mail addresses or company names. This information is not shared with third parties unless the user's prior consent or if required by applicable law. This information is used primarily for contacting and fulfilling obligations towards our customers.
4. The data obtained in the analysis of server logs (IP addresses, domains) are used only for monitoring the www.annapol.com visiting statistics and administering the F.H.U. ANNAPOL service.
5. “Cookie” files policy.
This Policy applies to "cookie" files (computer data), and refers to this website, which is owned by:
Firma Handlowo Us³ugowa ANNAPOL Mariusz Kaminski
ul. Jagiellońska 15
What kind of information does our website collect?
Our website, the online store does not collect any information automatically, except the information contained in cookie files.
What are "cookies"?
The term "cookie” files refers to a computer data, usually text files that are stored on the user’s computer and allow to navigate websites. "Cookies" usually contain the name of the website that set the cookie, the storage time and a unique number. Cookies allow to identify the users device and display the website according to the users individual preferences.
Why do we use "cookies"?
"Cookies" are used to adjust and optimizing the content of websites according to users preferences. They are also used to create anonymous statistics to help understand, how the user enters information on the website, which allows improvement of their structure and content, but does not provide personal identification of the user. Cookie files are also responsible for the maintenance of the session after logging in, so the user does not have to re-enter his login credentials on each page.
What types of "cookies" do we use?
There are two kinds of "cookies" - "Session" and "persistent". The first one includes temporary files that remain on your device until you log out from the website or close the browser. "Persistent" files remain on your device for the time specified in "cookies" settings or until they are manually deleted by the user. ”Cookies” used by the website operator partners especially website users are subject of their on privacy policies.
Do the cookie files contain personal data?
Personal data stored in "cookies" can be collected only to perform functions specified by the user. This information is encrypted to prevent access by unauthorized users.
How to manage browser settings?
In many cases, software for websites browsing allows the storage of information in cookies and other similar technologies in user’s device by default. However the user is able to personalize browser settings at any time. No changes in settings allow the information to be saved and stored in a user’s device that we can keep and access the information anytime.
The user can manage cookies using browser settings. Most browsers have the ability to:
• accept cookies, which allow the user to take the full advantage of the features offered by Websites;
• manage cookies at the individual sites level selected by the user;
• specify settings for different types of cookies, for example, to accept persistent files as a session files, etc.;
• block or delete cookies.
Normally browsing software allows storing "cookies" on user’s device by default. These settings can be modified in the web browser settings either to block the automatic storage of "cookies" or inform the user about every upload of a cookie file. Specific information about the possibility of cookie files support is available in browser settings. Restricting the use of "cookies" may affect some of the functions available on the website.
Comprehensive information is available in the browser settings. Details for users of different web browsers, such as:
Please be advised that limiting or disabling cookie files and other similar technologies may affect some of the functions available on our sites.
More information about cookie files and other technologies can be found on the websites - wszystkoociasteczkach.pl,youronlinechoices.com or in the Help section in the browser menu.